– 1 bunch of amaranth
– 200 gram Shrimp
– 2 teaspoons seasoning
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– ½ teaspoon of pepper
– 1 teaspoon of sugar, MSG
– Scallions, cilantro.
– Peeled shrimp, marinated with pepper, MSG and seasonings.
– Place the pot on the stove, fried leeks for fragrant. Drain fried shrimp until cooked.
– Pour on the pot about 2 liters of water, waiting for the water to boil, add amaranth into pot.
– Seasoning with salt, sugar, fish sauce to suit your taste. Set small heat, skim foam.
– Take the pot down, ladle soup into bowl, sprinkle cilantro and scallions on the top.
From Vietnamese Food Team.