One of the Easy Vietnamese Recipes I would like to introduce to you today is Zucchini Soup with Beef and Tofu (Canh Bí Ngòi Thịt Bò Đậu Hũ). In cold weather, never better when we can enjoy a hot soup bowl with steamed rice. Do you agree with me?
Why don’t we try cooking one of the Easy Vietnamese Recipes like this soup for our beloved family and friends? Wait no more, let us start cooking right now.
Zucchini Soup with Beef and Tofu (Canh Bí Ngòi Thịt Bò Đậu Hũ)Print Recipe
- 200g beef
- 1 – 2 slices of tofu
- ½ zucchini (medium size)
- ½ onion
- Spices, soy bean, oyster oil, grounded pepper, Korean chili powder, minced garlic, spring onion.
– Clean gently tofu, wait to get dry and slice into square shapes
– Clean zucchini, slice into pieces with width about 0,5 – 1 cm
– Peel off the cover of onion, and slice into fiber.
– Clean and slice thinly beef, marinate with minced garlic, soy bean, oyster oil, and a little grounded pepper.
– Mix spices together with chili powder, minced spring onion.
– Arrange tofu, zucchini, onion into pot and then put beef on top.
– Pour 3 – 4bowls of water into pot and cook until it boils
– Next, add spices in step 3 into pot, season again to suit your flavor. Cook with small heat in 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Finally, you already can serve this soup for your family meal. Eating with steamed rice is such a good choice. Trust me; you will fall in love with one of amazing Easy Vietnamese Recipes from us. Good luck for your cooking and have a good appetite.