– 100g peanuts
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 2-3 cloves of garlic.
– 1 fresh chili.
– 250 ml of water
– 80ml coconut milk
– 2 cover beans.
– 100g of fresh mushrooms
– 1 carrot.
– A bit of fresh noodles/vermicelli.
– 8-10 the rice papers to roll the filling (about 20-22cm).
– 1 lettuce plants.
– ½ bunch of mint vegetables.
Step 1: Vegetables (lettuce, mint) picked up, washed, let it drain.
– Fresh chili seeded and finely chopped.
– Chop peanuts to puree mixture (if necessary add a little sesame oil for easier grinding).
– Put the oil in the pan, heat, add garlic and fry chili.
– Add peanut chopped, water, coconut milk and oyster sauce on pan. Boil then from lower to small heat, simmer about 2 minutes, stirring until sauce is slightly thick and color is dark brown, turn off the stove. Let it cool.
– Tofu cut into pieces approximately ½ lengths of the beans, about 5-7mm.
– Put the oil in pan, add the tofu and fried to golden brown.
-Wash Mushrooms, and then fried them.
– Carrots cut into fibroblasts, crush with a little salt to eat raw or fried.